I love wearing make up and trying out different products but this is just a few items which I use most days. Some of these products I mentioned in my ‘top ten things I’ve been loving right now’ post which i did a couple of weeks ago. This make up look is really easy to recreate and most of the products used a high street brands.
Make up brushes: I have quite a few make up brushes, probably a lot more than I need! I have a variety of different brands all for different uses. Here are the ones I use all the time:
- Real Techniques buffing brush, this brush comes in the real techniques core collection set which you can buy from Boots and Superdrug for £20.99.
- Real Techniques contour brush, this is also included in the core collection set.
- No7 retractable brush, I’m not sure that they actually do this brush any more but you can get one quite similar by No7 it’s £15.00 from Boots.
- Revolution ultra pointed crease brush, this copper brush is from Superdrug for £5.99.
- Eco tools blending and bronzing brush, this is from Superdrug for £9.99.
Face: I love trying out new face products but I always seem to go back to the same ones I always use in the end. I think that when it comes doing the ‘ base ‘ of your make up you should use good quality products because that is what is sitting directly on your skin, this is what i use:
- No7 baeutifully matte light foundation in the shade warm beige or calico, you can by this at Boots for £14.50.
- Collection primed and ready, this is from Superdrug or boots and it costs £4.99.
- No7 instant radiance concealer, this is from Boots for £13.50.
Cheeks: It’s important to get your cheeks right because you don’t want them to look over bronzed or blushed. Bronzers, blushers and highlights are such a personal thing and you just need to find the best one for you! here are the ones i use:
- Revolution ultra bronze, this is from Superdrug and costs only £3.00.
- Kiko infinity+ eye shadow, although this is an eye shadow it makes a great highlight you can buy it from the Kiko store for £5.90.
- Blushing hearts triple baked blusher in the shade peachy keen heart, this is from Superdrug for £4.99.
Eyes: I love testing out new eye looks and dressing my eyes up for different occasions. I think that the eyes transform the whole make up look and really finish it off. My eye make up is my favourite thing to to do out of my whole make up because there is so much you can test and try. here are a few products i use on my eyes:
- Clarins Lisse minute base comblante, you can get this from Clarins store or amazon this is actually a full face primer but i prefer to use it just on the eyes as an eye primer It’s £26.50.
- Collection work the colour eye shadow pencil in the shade hot chocolate, you can get this from Boots for about £3.19.
- Kiko eye shadow in 122 (mat beaver brown) and 134 (pearly coca), you can get these from the Kiko store for £2.90.
- Benefit They’re real mascara, you can get this from benefit store for £19.50.
I hope you enjoyed seeing the products that i use for my casual make up look, i hope this have given you some tips and maybe some new products to try!
Instagram < @hannahmurrayblog
Twitter < @hannahm_blog
Email < firstname.lastname@example.org