The first thing i like to do when i get home from school is get in something comfy and watch some YouTube.
Then when I’ve watched YouTube for an hour or so i check if i have any homework due for the next few days if so i do a bit of it now.
Now its time to have a bath, sometimes i have a bath bomb (my favourite atm is butter bear) which i pop in but if i didn’t i just add lots of bubble bath (i really like Waitrose pink grapefruit bubble bath).
After i’m out i like to get in some comfy pyjamas and make myself a caburys hot chocolate. If i haven’t already i will check my social media. Then i’ll spend some time with my family watching some TV.
After watching some TV i will brush my teeth and cleanse my face with the formula daily care face wash.
Then i will get into bed and spend about an hour scrolling through my phone until i fall to sleep, night!
Instagram < @hannahmurrayblog
Twitter < @hannahm_blog
Email < firstname.lastname@example.org
I have a few must have beauty i items i want to share with you, I having been loving all these items for so long now and i swear by them to make my beauty routine perfect!
- Clarins lisse minute, this is AMAZING, i honestly love this product so much because it has so many different uses like face primer which is what i use it for most and eye primer and lots more but it makes my make up last so long it’s unbelievable, i don’t think i can live without this product it’s quite high end but its totally worth it.
- Tanya burr pink cocoa lipstick, i am in love with everything about this product, i love the packaging it looks so expensive, i love the colour of the lipstick, i also love the quality and price for what you get. The colour is so pigemnted and bold, its such a lovely colour as well it just goes with every make up look and i think it’s a great drug store lipstick for only £6.99.
- No 7 beautifully matt foundation, this foundation i have been using for years now, its such an amazing coverage and i personally really like matt foundations so this one really works for me. I have very sensitive skin and this foundation dosen’t effect my skin at all unlike other foundations i have found in the past. This foundation also drys quite quickly which i like because i hate the wet feeling of a foundation. Also i love how No 7 match the foundation to your skin tone by them scanning a patch of your skin they can tell you the exact colour you need.
- Clarins hydra quench face mask, this is honestly one of my favourite skin care products because it makes your skin so refreshed and hydrated, it’s really good when your skins looking quite neglected. Another reason why i really love it is because it doesn’t feel horrible when it’s sitting on your skin. Even though this is pricey it is well worth it.
- Benefit bad gal mascara, this mascara is my favourite because i really like quite full on thick mascaras so this one is amazing, it never goes clumpy and i have had it for about 3 years and it makes even the smallest of lashes appear longer and fuller. Honestly this mascara is the best, Its’s a bit pricey but well worth it!
On Wednesday 21st December me, my friend and my family went up to London. We drove up to Westerfeild and caught the tube to London Bridge which from there we took a short walk to the shard. The view was AMAZING! and i loved every second, you could see everything the London eye, Buckingham palace and so much more. I would really recommend going to the shard to see this beautiful view because it truly is a one in a life time. After we went to the shard, spent loads of time in the gift shop we headed back to Westerfeild and did a bit of shopping, which is an excellent shopping centre, we stayed there till late and then headed home. I had such a lovely day, here are a few photos i took…
2016 was great! I finally managed to build up the courage to create this blog, It’s really helped me to not care so much about what people think. A lot of amazing things have happened this year like getting my camera, having loads of wonderful experiences and meeting new friends, but the most important thing i can take from this year is that i don’t need to fit in all the time, it’s okay to be a little different sometimes.
I know i haven’t been great at getting blog posts up this year but in 2017 i want to make sure i really work hard at this blog because it’s something i really care about, so thank you to the people who have stayed following me or reading because it means a lot. So 2017 is gunna be another great year, don’t get me wrong it will have it’s ups and downs like 2016 did but as an overall it’ll be fantastic!
In 2017 i really want to meet so many new people because it’s nice to meet people who are interested in the same things that you are. Also in 2017 i want to be able to say i have been to 3 new places i have never visited before. Also in 2017 i hope that this blog will grow and i will have more readers because it’s not about the amount of people it’s the fact i will know someones reading what I’m typing. Lastly i want to spend more time with my family because they are so important to me and although i spend a lot of time with them now i could defiantly spend more. So this time next year hope fully i’ll look back at this and see what i’ve achieved (although i’ll probably think i’ve talked a load of rubbish), this is a message to my future self, i hope you have achieved everything.
Thank you so much for reading, i hope you enjoyed it!
(by the way i wrote this in 2016 so terms like ‘this year’ and ‘now’ mean 2016)