I have a few must have beauty i items i want to share with you, I having been loving all these items for so long now and i swear by them to make my beauty routine perfect!
- Clarins lisse minute, this is AMAZING, i honestly love this product so much because it has so many different uses like face primer which is what i use it for most and eye primer and lots more but it makes my make up last so long it’s unbelievable, i don’t think i can live without this product it’s quite high end but its totally worth it.
- Tanya burr pink cocoa lipstick, i am in love with everything about this product, i love the packaging it looks so expensive, i love the colour of the lipstick, i also love the quality and price for what you get. The colour is so pigemnted and bold, its such a lovely colour as well it just goes with every make up look and i think it’s a great drug store lipstick for only £6.99.
- No 7 beautifully matt foundation, this foundation i have been using for years now, its such an amazing coverage and i personally really like matt foundations so this one really works for me. I have very sensitive skin and this foundation dosen’t effect my skin at all unlike other foundations i have found in the past. This foundation also drys quite quickly which i like because i hate the wet feeling of a foundation. Also i love how No 7 match the foundation to your skin tone by them scanning a patch of your skin they can tell you the exact colour you need.
- Clarins hydra quench face mask, this is honestly one of my favourite skin care products because it makes your skin so refreshed and hydrated, it’s really good when your skins looking quite neglected. Another reason why i really love it is because it doesn’t feel horrible when it’s sitting on your skin. Even though this is pricey it is well worth it.
- Benefit bad gal mascara, this mascara is my favourite because i really like quite full on thick mascaras so this one is amazing, it never goes clumpy and i have had it for about 3 years and it makes even the smallest of lashes appear longer and fuller. Honestly this mascara is the best, Its’s a bit pricey but well worth it!