Halloween is so much fun so here are a few ideas of how to celebrate this time of year!
- Tulleys farm Shocktober fest Scream park, I went to Tulleys farm this year for shocktober and I had so much fun! It’s basically where you walk around 8 different haunts where people scare you and it is literally the scariest thing ever but it’s also so so much fun. I went with a group of friends and it’s such a great laugh. Tulleys farm is located in Crawley, if you want to find out more go to their website.
- Thorpe park fright night, This is said to be really good I’ve never been before but it’s meant to be scary and lots of fun! Basically you go on all the rides that Thorpe park offer but in the dark an there are a few rides only put on for Halloween, their are also actors around the park scaring you! Again it’s a great thing to do with your friends, to find out more head over to their website.
- Halloween sleepover, It’s always great to have some friends over and have a big sleepover especially on Halloween! why not grab a scary film and set up a tent in the garden with some popcorn and sweets. Why not decorate the tent and garden with all Halloween decorations, Its a great idea for Halloween fun.
- Halloween party, Why not invite loads of friends over and have a big party with decorations and Halloween treats! You can also do loads of Halloween activities and games (no matter what age). This great fun and a really festive idea for this time of year!
- Halloween cooking session, Why not make some Halloween treats and find new recipes. This is fun to do on your own or with a friend, It’s funny what crazy ideas you can come up with. And you can always do these ideas for a party or sleepover.
- Trick or treat, Obviously this is a really fun thing to do on Halloween. Why not go with some friends, get all dressed up and go around collecting sweets. Its always really fun to walk around chatting and having a good time. It doesn’t take a lot of planning, organising or spending.
- Weekend in London, why not spend a weekend doing all of the activities, Halloween related stuff, shopping and going to the cinema! I know this doesn’t sound very Halloween but you can make it as festive as you want if your a big Halloween fan why not book tickets to see a spooky show or go on a ghost bus tour for the fright of your life!
Hope you enjoyed reading this blog post, let me know down below what your doing for Halloween!